As an Administration Assistant, you will become a vital part of the team that ensures our holidays are executed without a hitch. The role is a varied one and requires someone who is prepared to take on a variety of admin tasks that are needed as and when they arise. It will involve confirmation of bookings, cross-checking invoices, deferring bookings, sending out final documentation and tickets, and requesting rates from our suppliers. You will support clients and agents who have a holiday booked with queries via email and phone, as well as administering bookings deferred due to COVID. Flexibility, attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage your workload are key.
- Administer bookings that were deferred due to Covid for 2022 and beyond
- Respond via email and phone to queries from clients and agents relating to holidays booked
- Advise clients and agents re Covid policies for our destinations
- Confirm booking arrangements and checking invoices against travel itineraries
- Working with the sales consultant to resolve any booking confirmation issues
- Liaising with our partners and suppliers with regards to bookings and travelling clients
- Managing flight queues and airline schedule changes for the sales consultants
- Preparing and sending travel documents to clients at time of booking and prior to travel
- Help in obtaining up to date rates / product details, and loading them into the booking system
- Keeping in touch with product developments, ensuring you are up to date with commercial knowledge and understanding of hotels / flights / infrastructure.
- Have a keen eye for detail and always ensure a high standard of accuracy
- Any other administrative tasks that are required as per the needs of the business in this role
You will find an ideal candidate list below, but every point is not essential as finding the right person is most important.
- Deliver exceptional customer care through genuine relationship management and your desire to exceed clients' needs
- Be proactive, with the foresight to think ahead for our clients anticipating their needs
- Be acutely aware of the need to pay extra attention to the finer details of a booking
- Adapt to the business needs given the current situation with COVID
- Have a keen eye for detail and be able to adapt to a wide variety of tasks
- Travel industry experience is preferred
The role is offered on either a fully remote or hybrid basis. For those wishing to work on a hybrid basis we have 2 set days at our head office in Kingston Upon Thames, currently Tuesdays and Thursdays. This enables the team to be together for collaboration and support. For the other days you are welcome to choose whether you work from the office or at home and currently the majority of the team choose to work from home on those days.
The hours are 42.5 per week, predominantly Monday-Friday. Shifts during the week will be 9am – 5:30pm, with 45 minutes for lunch. There may be the occasional requirement to flex the working times in order to manage workload or responses from overseas partners.
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary and employees will also receive holiday and a generous company discount for personal trips.
There is a bright and vibrant atmosphere in our office and the team regularly socialise both at company events and informally. We are looking for someone who would be looking to be involved with this side of company life. Our office is located within a 5-minute walk of the shops, bars and restaurants of Kingston Town Centre.
If you like the sound of the above and would like to apply for the role of Administration Assistant. Please send your CV with a nice introductory covering email to email@example.com.
Please note you will need to complete an accuracy test as part of the recruitment process.
To go back to our recruitment page please click here